good news - for some of you

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
      Hi Guys:

      Bending to the pressure from you guys...

      I started to explore the way my stuff could benefit from VFS [external
      cards].

      First, I will probably write a pFunction /.&launchVFS[] which can launch apps
      residing on external cards. If all goes according to my plans then I will
      stop using my currently favorite hack TealLaunch since pToolSet will do
      everything which I ever need. BTW, TealLaunch is the only 3rd party
      hack-thing I use now.

      Best regards, Paul
    • Zoë
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
        Paul,

        Tried to reply to this yesterday but my message obviously didn't get
        through.

        > First, I will probably write a pFunction /.&launchVFS[] which can
        launch apps
        > residing on external cards.

        This would be absolutely WONDERFUL! I am looking forward to it
        already.

        Oh, and I'm loving the customisable pMasterTools....thanks!

        Zoë
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
          # This would be absolutely WONDERFUL! I am looking forward to it already.
          # Oh, and I'm loving the customisable pMasterTools....thanks!

          So who the heck are you? [smiley]. Send me a private message.

          I always use my real name and real e-mail [and get 100+ SPAMs per day].