LTH Manual - possible error

  • Rob Olian
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2003
      Paul -
      In the LTH manual (online HTML) section on "The Customizable
      pScript Buttons", the 3 examples at the very end of the section state:

      EXAMPLE. Put custBtn.001.5 before a pScript in scriptPad. Then "ESC 7
      5" will play your pScript.

      EXAMPLE. Put custBtnPageTotal=2 and custBtn.002.8 before a pScript in
      scriptPad. Then "ESC 7 rightArrow 8" will play your pScript.

      EXAMPLE. Put custBtnPageTotal=900 and custBtn.100.6 before a pScript
      in scriptPad. Then "ESC 7 c leftArrow 6" will play your pScript.

      I believe ESC 7 only works if you are in pedit, and for those in
      LaptopHack, the three examples should be "ESC b....." (as correctly
      indicated in the beginning of the manual section). Maybe I am
      misunderstanding the context for which the examples apply however. At
      any rate, if I am anywhere except in pedit, I need to do a (LTH)ESC b
      5 to play my pScript at custBtn.001.5 - in pedit, of course, ESC 7 5
      does the trick.

      Rob Olian
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
        Hi Rob:

        # EXAMPLE. Put custBtn.001.5 before a pScript in scriptPad. Then "ESC 7
        # 5" will play your pScript.

        # I believe ESC 7 only works if you are in pedit, and for those in
        # LaptopHack, the three examples should be "ESC b....." (as correctly

        7 => b [fixed typo]

        # indicated in the beginning of the manual section). Maybe I am
        # misunderstanding the context for which the examples apply however. At
        # any rate, if I am anywhere except in pedit, I need to do a (LTH)ESC b
        # 5 to play my pScript at custBtn.001.5 - in pedit, of course, ESC 7 5
        # does the trick.

        You are right. ESC_pedit 7 in pedit and ESC_lth b in LapTopHack.