pedit 6.60 is here...

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2003
      Hi Guys:

      Just a bug fix.

      Get the latest pedit 6.60 from

      http://home.columbus.rr.com/nevai/palm

      /Paul
    • W. B. Maguire II
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2003
        Paul:

        At 10:04 AM 6/2/03 -0400, you wrote:
        >Hi Guys:
        > Just a bug fix.
        >Get the latest pedit 6.60 from
        > http://home.columbus.rr.com/nevai/palm
        >/Paul

        What about LTH? I always had the impression that it was a *bad* idea to
        have different versions of the PaulProducts(tm): LTH and pedit. What is a
        LTH user to do in this instance?

        BTW, the "changelog" page shows the most recent change to LTH to be:
        "May 28, 2003. The Customizable pScript Buttons have been fine tuned."

        But, the *LTH manual* shows the last update/entry as:
        "March 9, 2003. Greatly enhanced pPointer."

        And, lastly, should a power-LTH-user be concerned/curious about an entry
        like "[t]he Customizable pScript Buttons have been fine tuned", or should
        he/she assume that if it were something *noticeable* that you would
        elaborate? As it is, I'm assuming that this type of description means that
        I will not notice any changes; is that correct?

        Thanks,
        Bruce.

        --
        Yahoo-ized (stupid "`" place-keepers required) and
        Spam-resistant (replace "_at_" with "@") signature:

        ` _________ Maguire_at_AnalyticInvestments.com _____ |**===
        `/ ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` |**===
        (` W. B. Maguire II, Ph.D. `` Tel: 303.772.1615 `` ` |=====
        |` Chief Executive Manager `` FAX: 303.651.6389 `` 9||
        |` Analytic Investments LLC ` ` ` ` `_` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` |
        |` 700 Ken Pratt Blvd STE204 PMB166 ( ) The ASCII ribbon `|
        (` Longmont CO, 80501-6455 ` ` ` ` ` X ` campaign against )
        `\_________________________________ / \ _ HTML e-mail ___/
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2003
          # What about LTH? I always had the impression that it was a *bad* idea to
          # have different versions of the PaulProducts(tm): LTH and pedit. What is a
          # LTH user to do in this instance?

          You are right BUT when I do not issue identiacal versions then the latest
          versions of each co-operate with each other. You are right and I am
          overwhelmed [lazy].

          #
          # But, the *LTH manual* shows the last update/entry as:
          # "March 9, 2003. Greatly enhanced pPointer."

          I'll fix those.

          # And, lastly, should a power-LTH-user be concerned/curious about an entry
          # like "[t]he Customizable pScript Buttons have been fine tuned", or should
          # he/she assume that if it were something *noticeable* that you would
          # elaborate? As it is, I'm assuming that this type of description means that
          # I will not notice any changes; is that correct?

          No need to elaborate. Either extra commands which come up with "?" or 5-way
          support or improved algorithms. In this case, I don't remember. Shame on me.
          I realy don't lie but I can't recall what it was. A long day...