ScriptPad full

  • Sander Roosendaal
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2003
      Dear peditors,

      My ScriptPad contains 29801 characters. I guess soon I will have to
      have multiple ScriptPads? Any thoughts on maintaining two scriptpads
      efficiently?

      thanks! Sander
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2003
        # My ScriptPad contains 29801 characters. I guess soon I will have to
        # have multiple ScriptPads? Any thoughts on maintaining two scriptpads
        # efficiently?

        Oh no. I can't deal with this now - I am doing Tungsten C stuff and pToolSet
        - pReplace tool.

        Fixing this is a major job. What about using macros to shorten your scripts?

        Best regards, Paul
      • Sander Roosendaal
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2003
          --- In peditors@yahoogroups.com, Paul Nevai <nevai@m...> wrote:

          > # My ScriptPad contains 29801 characters. I guess soon I will have

          > # have multiple ScriptPads? Any thoughts on maintaining two
          scriptpads

          > # efficiently?

          > Oh no. I can't deal with this now - I am doing Tungsten C stuff and
          pToolSet

          > - pReplace tool.

          > Fixing this is a major job. What about using macros to shorten your
          scripts?

          > Best regards, Paul

          No problem!

          Some of my scripts are only used in certain situations. I will store
          them in a separate memo, use Bruces backup script to backup the main
          Scriptpad and make some "switch between scriptpads" scripts.