Re: [peditors] Re: Paul: peditPro won't open after RESTORE?

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2003
      # On interesting point, though. The dialog says "deleting magiPad and
      # scriptPad" (and the "i-tip" says that checking the magiPad box will also
      # delete the scriptPad. So, after deleting magiPad, I went back into
      # peditPro---fully expecting to have to restore my (huge) scriptPad from one
      # of my pedit32-size backups---but the scriptPad was still intact! Why is
      # that? Maybe the documentation (manual and i-tip) should be modified?

      Impossible. Let me check the source code. Wait...I did check it. It does
      delete BOTH. The DB called peditDB gets deleted. You may have had more than
      one copy? That is impossible too. I have no idea. Best regards, Paul