Re: [peditors] Re: pRotatorTool

    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 7, 2003
      # Hotsynced to install everything from pToolSet (except pToolButtons, but
      # including pToolButtonsPro). Still a crash with pRotatorTool ... Crash
      # ... Reset ... Tried again ... Crash ... Reset ... tried LTH6.53's `r
      # ... which works perfectly!

      I will investigate. Dirk has a Visor too. So it must be OS 3.5.2 related.

      # I noticed pRotatorTool is not in the pToolZapper window. It also does not
      get mentioned during the "delete all" procedure.

      Yep, pRotatorTool is not a separate module. It is inside pToolButtonsPro
      [like a shared library].

      Best regards, Paul
    • nscroggins
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 7, 2003
        Paul,

        It appears that if my scripts are simple I can disable LapTopHack.
        However, there is one exception, using pScriptButtons. I'm sure its
        coming...pToolSet is maturing very nicely!

        Norm

        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 7, 2003
          Great: I managed to reproduce the pRotatorTool crash on my Palm Vx too.
          Hence, I am gonna be able to investigate. Best regards, Paul
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 7, 2003
            Dear Sanderf and Dirk:

            I found a bug [a typo] in pRotatorTool [only for OS 3.5-]. I fixed it but it
            is too late today to test it. I will do it tomorrow. Best regards, Paul
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 8, 2003
              Hi Guys:

              pRotatorTool & pPointerTool

              Get the latest pToolSet 6.53 from

              http://home.columbus.rr.com/nevai/palm/pToolSet_demo.zip

              /Paul
            • kenbotwinick
              Message 6 of 17 , Dec 3, 2003
                Pardon my ignorance... I just came across this on Palmgear.

                I'm interested in using the pRotatorTool. The docs say that the documentation for it is
                under construction and to "Please type "h", "H", or "?" for onboard help when in
                pRotatorTool". But I don't see a pRotatorTool.prc in the archive.

                How the hell do I start pRotatorTool?

                Thanks,
                Ken