Re: [peditors] Re: pToolSet 6.53 is here...

  • Dirk Spackman
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 7, 2003
      Hi Paul, thanks for the fix with hotsync. I just installed and tried the new
      pTools 6.53 and the pRotator crashes my Visor Pro the same way that Sanders'
      does.

      Handspring Visor Pro OS3.5.2H
      Hacks on or off doesn't matter

      I don't have TealScript.

      Dirk [:o/

      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 7, 2003
        # Hotsynced to install everything from pToolSet (except pToolButtons, but
        # including pToolButtonsPro). Still a crash with pRotatorTool ... Crash
        # ... Reset ... Tried again ... Crash ... Reset ... tried LTH6.53's `r
        # ... which works perfectly!

        I will investigate. Dirk has a Visor too. So it must be OS 3.5.2 related.

        # I noticed pRotatorTool is not in the pToolZapper window. It also does not
        get mentioned during the "delete all" procedure.

        Yep, pRotatorTool is not a separate module. It is inside pToolButtonsPro
        [like a shared library].

        Best regards, Paul
      • nscroggins
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 7, 2003
          Paul,

          It appears that if my scripts are simple I can disable LapTopHack.
          However, there is one exception, using pScriptButtons. I'm sure its
          coming...pToolSet is maturing very nicely!

          Norm

          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 7, 2003
            Great: I managed to reproduce the pRotatorTool crash on my Palm Vx too.
            Hence, I am gonna be able to investigate. Best regards, Paul
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 7, 2003
              Dear Sanderf and Dirk:

              I found a bug [a typo] in pRotatorTool [only for OS 3.5-]. I fixed it but it
              is too late today to test it. I will do it tomorrow. Best regards, Paul
              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 8, 2003
                Hi Guys:

                pRotatorTool & pPointerTool

                Get the latest pToolSet 6.53 from

                http://home.columbus.rr.com/nevai/palm/pToolSet_demo.zip

                /Paul
              • kenbotwinick
                Message 7 of 17 , Dec 3, 2003
                  Pardon my ignorance... I just came across this on Palmgear.

                  I'm interested in using the pRotatorTool. The docs say that the documentation for it is
                  under construction and to "Please type "h", "H", or "?" for onboard help when in
                  pRotatorTool". But I don't see a pRotatorTool.prc in the archive.

                  How the hell do I start pRotatorTool?

                  Thanks,
                  Ken