pFindTool - a question

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hi Guys:

      Does pFindTool of pToolSet work with non-Roman languages such as Japanese and
      Russian? A guy runs Korean on his Palm and pFindTool does not work properly
      when using the Korean alphabet. Thanks, Paul
    • Kim,Namjoong <newitx@hanmail.net>
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
        I am the Korean guy who has the problem. I tested an alternative
        Korean IO system, and it was okay with pFindTool. If you felt
        nervous hearing "I guess that what is wrong with your program",
        Paul, I apologize for that. I reported the problem to the developer
        of my Korean input/output system. (I have no money to change my
        program into a better one whenever a problem is found.) It is not
        sure there is anything further you have to worry about the problem,
        at least, for a while. Thank you for your quick support.