Re: Newbie question on pscripts

  • rewas123 <yuhuu@gmx.de>
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 28 3:40 PM
      > I now have to decide how useful wordcomplete is to
      > me since it may muck other elements of pedit.

      You might give a try to TextPlus. I suppose it offers about the same
      functionality and so far didn't get in trouble using it with pedit /
      pscripts.

      Regards, Rene
    • Colsrebel
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 3, 2003
        Ihave been using quickwrite with Pedit Pro which is
        similar to word complete and I think the same
        functionality as wordcomplete.It seems to work real
        well with pedit. I have been using it for about two
        months and so far it has not done anything to pedit
        pro.

        Regards
        Jim Henley

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/