Re: [peditors] Launching pMasterTool - 2 questions

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2003
      # I have two questions about launching pMasterTool that I can't find
      # comprehensively answered anywhere (I'm using a Tungsten T):

      Does yahoo hate me only or you guys too? I got this and other messages 3 or 4
      times today [Feb 1]. Best regards, Paul
    • John Kershaw
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2003
        At 9:57 am -0500 1/2/03, Paul Nevai wrote:
        ># I have two questions about launching pMasterTool that I can't find
        ># comprehensively answered anywhere (I'm using a Tungsten T):
        >
        >Does yahoo hate me only or you guys too? I got this and other messages 3 or 4
        >times today [Feb 1]. Best regards, Paul

        You're not alone :(

        John.
      • Paolo Amoroso
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 1, 2003
          On Sat, 1 Feb 2003 09:57:48 -0500 (EST), Paul Nevai wrote:

          > Does yahoo hate me only or you guys too? I got this and other messages 3 or 4
          > times today [Feb 1]. Best regards, Paul

          It happened to me too.

          Paolo
          http://www.paoloamoroso.it/ency/README