Re: AlarmTool/TodoTool

  • nscroggins
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
      Ray,

      Thanks, I'll take a look at these for workarounds.

      Norman

      --- In peditors@y..., "Ray Drew" <ray_drew@y...> wrote:
      > #
      > In the meantime TimeNowDA is a desktop accessory which you can get
      at
      > http://member.nifty.ne.jp/takeone/data/palmdata.htm
      >
      > You need a DA launcher to trigger it (I use EasyLaunch
      > http://mujweb.atlas.cz/www/hysy/EasyLaunch.htm)
      >
      > Ray
    • Paolo Amoroso
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
        On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 21:56:55 -0000, Norman wrote:

        > Problem 1: Would like to be able to create Todo and datebook items
        > within pEditPro. Currently, I can setup a Todo, but do not have a way
        > to be reminded of that Todo. I must go to my todo app and locate the
        [...]
        > Problem 2: Similarly, I would like to be able to do something
        > similar with datebook (items with specific calendar date/time
        > items). For instance, highlight "Meeting with Bill at 4pm". A later

        You may try DiddleBug or similar tools.

        Paolo
        http://www.paoloamoroso.it/ency/README
      • Tammy Cravit
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 1, 2002
          You might also look at Slap!, by Hands High software, which I use to good
          effect for this kind of thing.

          Tammy

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 3, 2002
            # Possible solution for #2: Maybe CalendarTool could be extended to set
            # alarms and add to datebook.

            Bozidar Benc has a simple version of this. Did you try it? Best regards, Paul
          • nscroggins
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 3, 2002
              Hi Paul,

              Thanks for giving my suggestion a few brain cycles. By the way,
              which product of Bozidar? I'll take a look.

              Someone suggested 'Slap' and that looks like the right idea, only
              wish I didn't have to add another app.:)

              Norman

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 3, 2002
                # Thanks for giving my suggestion a few brain cycles. By the way,
                # which product of Bozidar? I'll take a look.

                I forgot. He has many goodies. PopSomething. /Paul