Consult for the Peditors pros :)

  • jledesma28
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hi you all, I hope you had a wonderful holiday, question for you
      all, with Ptoolset and its ability to create todo's I suppose I can
      dump MegaWiki.

      Thoughts ?

      :)
    • Paolo Amoroso
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
        On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 23:22:08 -0000, jledesma28 wrote:

        > all, with Ptoolset and its ability to create todo's I suppose I can
        > dump MegaWiki.
        >
        > Thoughts ?

        I don't have experience with MegaWiki, but I seem to understand that it is
        a powerful hypertext system. It does much more than "just" create todo
        items.

        Paolo
        http://www.paoloamoroso.it/ency/README