Re: [peditors] First message moderation of new forum members [was: Re: Getting rid of spam to Peditors Forum]

  • John Kershaw
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 3, 2002
      >In case he doesn't know, he can set himself up to receive email
      >notification of new posts.

      I looked in my membership and it says:

      Notify me when there are pending messages/memberships which require approval.

      and it's ticked. Is that all I need to do? If so, fine, I'm good to
      go - bring on the spammers :)

      John.
      --
      ------------------------------------
      0113 2289316 / 07944 755613
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 3, 2002
        On Sun, 3 Nov 2002 17:40:31 +0000, John Kershaw wrote:
        >Notify me when there are pending messages/memberships which require
        >approval.
        >
        >and it's ticked. Is that all I need to do? If so, fine, I'm good to go
        >- bring on the spammers :)

        Yes

        Brenda
      • Paolo Amoroso
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 3, 2002
          On Sun, 3 Nov 2002 17:40:31 +0000, John Kershaw wrote:

          > >In case he doesn't know, he can set himself up to receive email
          > >notification of new posts.
          >
          > I looked in my membership and it says:
          >
          > Notify me when there are pending messages/memberships which require approval.
          >
          > and it's ticked. Is that all I need to do? If so, fine, I'm good to

          Yes, I had changed your setting.

          Paolo
          http://www.paoloamoroso.it/ency/README