Re: [peditors] three suggestions

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 30, 2002
      # Well, that's a bit not that simple as it sounds. I have an application
      # that normally resides in RAM, but I have a copy of it on the SD card. For
      # some reason it ins't included into backup and therefore it isn't restored
      # from the backup - I have to copy it back to RAM manually each time after a
      # hard reset. Now guess what: I had a couple of hard resets recently and I
      # forgot to copy the application into RAM. So when I run a script with
      # /&launch[@@that application@@] I found my data in the current application
      # corrupted (not a big deal, but nontheless...)

      I see your point. Let me think...Paul
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2002
        From the new manual...

        The universal application launcher <a href="#PFUNCTIONS">pFunction</a>
        "<b>/&launch [...]</b>" handles erroneous input such as non-existing
        applications in a more user friendly manner.
        Thanks, YaakovS, for the idea.</p>

        /Paul