SFH option ?

  • sanderlenka
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 6:21 AM
      Hi all,

      I do a lot of Searching in ToDo. Sometimes I am only interested in finding uncompleted ToDo items. Would it be possible to show only uncompleted ToDo items, or to indicate in the results list whether a ToDo Item is completed or not?

      best regards,

      Sander
    • John Kershaw
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 6:34 AM
        >I do a lot of Searching in ToDo. Sometimes I am only interested in
        >finding uncompleted ToDo items. Would it be possible to show only
        >uncompleted ToDo items, or to indicate in the results list whether a
        >ToDo Item is completed or not?

        [Off-list reply]

        Have you looked at MegaWiki for this? I have it configured to pop up
        lists of completed/uncompleted by category, so I can quickly see
        which ToDos in category 'Home' are outstanding without leaving my
        current app.

        John.
        --
        0113 2289316 / 07944 755613
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1 7:16 AM
          # I do a lot of Searching in ToDo. Sometimes I am only interested in finding
          uncompleted ToDo items. Would it be possible to show only uncompleted ToDo
          items, or to indicate in the results list whether a ToDo Item is completed
          or not?

          Nope. superFinderHack does not search. It only fools to underlying
          application to become superFinderHack's slave. Best regards, Paul