Re: [peditors] LTH & Dates?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2002
      # I know this has to be easy, but I haven't figured it out yet. LTH gives you
      # the ability to put todays date into the clipboard in the much more usable
      # format. The problem is, it is several taps to get todays date back, paste
      # it into the document, and then delete the time. Is there an easy way to
      # get LTH to return just the date for today, or is this something I need to
      # learn scripting for?

      peditHack and [p]editPad have a one-step way of doing it. I forgot what it
      is. Check the help file. Wait...

      [ESC] Z = buttonSlided "P" button = insert at cursor [or replace current text
      selection by] the date'n'time stamp