(OT) Palm m515 vs Treo 90

  • bjenner03811
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
      Anyone care to comment on the choice between the m515 and Treo 90?
      /Bob J
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
        # Anyone care to comment on the choice between the m515 and Treo 90?

        I will comment about the new Sony with the built-in keyboard instead. I
        played with it for about 10 mins and I just tested the keyboard. It works but
        it is not very practical to use it. The Type'n'Go is much better
        ergonomically. Of course, the Sony is the nicest looking and probably the
        most powerful Palm.

        My 3rd m515 works perfectly. It's about 1 month old now. #1 and #2 died.