Memo32Edit_070.zip

  • jointheband_2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2002
      I've tried several times (in the last 2 months) to donwload the
      Memo32Edit file with no success...

      Every time the download ends at about 2.2 megabyte (while the file
      should be more than 2.4 MB) and the unzip operation tells me that
      it's an invalid archive.

      Is the file in the server corrupted or it's my problem?

      thanks

      --
      Al
    • Tim Parris
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2002
        I've had the same problem. So I don't think it is you

        http://home.att.net/~leehauser/ptutor/index.htm
        http://home.columbus.rr.com/nevai/palm/pc_beta.zip
        > To unsubscribe from this group, write to
        peditors-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      • Paolo Amoroso
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2002
          On Wed, 06 Mar 2002 11:14:31 -0000, Al wrote:

          > I've tried several times (in the last 2 months) to donwload the
          > Memo32Edit file with no success...

          I also experienced problems. I recently notified the author, Joe Chott, but
          never heard back from him.

          Paolo
          http://www.paoloamoroso.it/ency/README
          [http://cvs2.cons.org:8000/cmucl/doc/EncyCMUCLopedia/%5d