Re: [peditors] Is there no ESC code for font selector in

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2002
      # I don't know why Paul chose some things to have ESCs and others not. If
      # you use LapTopHack, you can use LTH's ESC 2 to get to the font selector too.

      You just answered the question. We are running out letters.

      # In any event, the ESC list is pretty packed. I wanted to use a DA launcher
      # that allowed me to set up command-keystrokes for different DAs, but I would
      # use it mostly in pedit, and there aren't enough blank spots to make it
      # worth the while of running the hack.