2 newbie questions

  • jointheband_2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2002
      Hi everyone.

      I've registered peditPro just a few days ago.... and now I'm trying
      to learn rapidly more and more everyday.

      1st question:
      I've seen that this site is unavailable:
      pTutor (pedit tutorials by Lee Hauser and other peditors)
      http://www.lmhauser.com/ptutor/

      are there any other sites (or an alternative URL for this) to begin
      learning more (especially about scripts and macros)?

      2nd question:
      I've read in the manual that keyboards supported are PPK and
      GoType!.... that means that Seiko Thumboard is not supported, or less
      supported, or what?

      thanks to anyone willing to answer....

      --
      Al
    • Daniel Bergman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2002
        On 6 Feb 2002 at 9:32, jointheband_2001 wrote:

        > 1st question:
        > I've seen that this site is unavailable:
        > pTutor (pedit tutorials by Lee Hauser and other peditors)
        > http://www.lmhauser.com/ptutor/
        >
        > are there any other sites (or an alternative URL for this) to begin
        > learning more (especially about scripts and macros)?

        I've uploaded the scripting tutorials to the files section of the Y!-group in both
        PDF and normal text format.

        /Daniel
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2002
          # I've read in the manual that keyboards supported are PPK and
          # GoType!.... that means that Seiko Thumboard is not supported, or less
          # supported, or what?

          Every keyboard is supported [and probably every keyboard driver has
          bugs]. /Paul

          P.S. I stopped using my ThumbBoard till the driver is fixed.