Re: [peditors] cumulus: super-crazy thermonuclear pedit conduit

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 4, 2002
      # What software merges your calendars? I wrote something a long time ago

      One of the hundred or so shell scripts I wrote to manage my Palm stuff on
      unix. /Paul
    • Jesse Jacobsen
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 4, 2002
        On 02/04/02, Paul Nevai wrote:
        > One of the hundred or so shell scripts I wrote to manage my Palm stuff on
        > unix. /Paul

        Would it be easy enough to roll them up in a tarball for the Files
        section of this forum? I wouldn't want you to unintentionally reveal
        anything that might compromise your security, though. It would help me
        to see how these scripts do their work, and I suppose it would help
        other peditors too.

        Jesse

        --
        Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, And whose sins are
        covered; Blessed is the man to whom the LORD shall not impute sin.
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 4, 2002
          Dear Jesse:

          # Would it be easy enough to roll them up in a tarball for the Files
          # section of this forum? I wouldn't want you to unintentionally reveal
          # anything that might compromise your security, though. It would help me
          # to see how these scripts do their work, and I suppose it would help
          # other peditors too.

          I don't think I want to do that. They all contain stuff like passwords. Plus
          they are interdependent on things I wrote over the years. None are
          self-contained. I use pcal a lot. It occupies a central place in my life.
          Last time I downloaded it was at

          http://geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/5555/PS/

          Is it still there?

          Maybe Jesse and I could work out a deal. I could reveal some stuff the Jessse
          and he would put together a public package. Alas, very few would be
          interested in it. I think.

          /Paul
        • Tom Hoover
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 4, 2002
            On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 10:30:23AM -0500, Paul Nevai wrote:
            > Maybe Jesse and I could work out a deal. I could reveal some stuff the Jessse
            > and he would put together a public package. Alas, very few would be
            > interested in it. I think.

            I would. :-)

            --
            <0 Tom Hoover N5NTM <tom@...> - http://www.hisword.net/tom 0>
            ( \ -- checkout HisWord(tm) Palmtop Bible at the above URL -- / )
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 4, 2002
              Hi Paul,

              On 02/04/02, Paul Nevai wrote:
              > I use pcal a lot. It occupies a central place in my life.
              > Last time I downloaded it was at
              >
              > http://geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/5555/PS/
              >
              > Is it still there?

              Not just now. Google has a cached copy though, and the program is
              packaged for Debian Linux.

              > Maybe Jesse and I could work out a deal. I could reveal some stuff the Jessse
              > and he would put together a public package. Alas, very few would be
              > interested in it. I think.

              I'd be willing to wrap something together. Just don't give me any hard
              deadlines. Of course, it's ultimately your decision.

              Jesse

              --
              If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins
              and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 5, 2002
                Dear Jesse:

                # > I use pcal a lot. It occupies a central place in my life.
                # > Last time I downloaded it was at
                # >
                #
                # Not just now. Google has a cached copy though, and the program is
                # packaged for Debian Linux.

                I did a search on Google: pcal calendar

                I will e-mail you the latest [4.7]. I have no idea where it is now.

                /Paul