Re: [peditors] (yet another) pScripting question

    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 2, 2002
      # Yes, I know (now). That IS just a typo from transcribing my pScript. The
      # typo in transcription doesn't affect the original issue, though. Is there
      # an inherent 99-character limit when using "clipAdd"? Or is it something
      # else?

      Nope. There are limits to the clipboard size but you knew that. See my
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 4, 2002
        # What exactly did you realize about communication style, Bruce?

        That he is infinitely wise, intelligent, thoughtful, tactful, witty, modest,
        honest, and truthful. /Bruce [aka Paul]