Re: [peditors] Re: pPointer and FITALY help needed

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2001
      # Amazingly, the {adj: : etc... (hard to see on my Palm) works a whole lot
      # better if I don't have the extra space between the two ":"'s...i.e.: {adj::
      # etc...

      Use Monaco or Courier or Profonts, i.e., mono-spaced fonts. AMB=Paul

      P.S. So the bug is that "027" is "27" even though in C-standards it should
      NOT be that way. I remember reporting this to Palm but they told me that it's
      OK. They even convinced me that I was wrong but I forgot why.