Re: [peditors] Cursor movement

    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 1, 2000
      # What do I win?

      Nothin. Both of us were wrong! It was Archie and not Aris.
      Best regards, Paul
    • jesk50@aol.com
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 1, 2000
        nevai@...-state.edu writes:

        << Just please never call it line >>
        Port and Starboard ?
        Jerry
      • Darrell Beck
        Message 3 of 23 , Sep 1, 2000
          and a fulcrum. The power of physics, wow.

          Darrell
        • Joe Minton
          Message 4 of 23 , Sep 1, 2000
            Euclid said (paraphrase): 'Give me a place on which to stand and I can move
            the Earth'.
            He was, of course, referring to his discovery of the arithmetic of
            levers. -- Joe

            Message 5 of 23 , Sep 1, 2000
              Egg on face (: ( I meant Archimedes (the guy the Romans slew) not Euclid
              (did he even actually live?) - tired, long day, bad traffic, etc. Joe

              Message 6 of 23 , Sep 1, 2000
                # Egg on face (: ( I meant Archimedes (the guy the Romans slew) not Euclid
                # (did he even actually live?) - tired, long day, bad traffic, etc. Joe

                The one who said to the Romans in Siracusa: leave my circles alone? Best
                regards, Paul
                Message 7 of 23 , Oct 31, 2000
                  # | screen | page | document |
                  # | word | sentence | paragraph |
                  # | char | line | page |

                  Hi Michael:

                  I just re-read this. Is the new "J" satisfactory? Best regards, Paul