7308Re: [peditors] Re: Design ideas for desktop GUI interface

  • Jeffrey A. Krzysztow
    Mar 2 1:32 PM
      The White Crow wrote:

      > However, I have seen very few if any Java programs that run that well on my
      > PC or Mac.

      Most of the user experience depends and how much ram and processor speed
      you have. More of these is good. Java IS an interpreted language. Java
      on the Mac from what I've followed is currently lacking big time, but OS
      X is suppose to fix most of that. I have been using Java on the PC and
      Unix since 1.0.2 days, and it has gotten lots better, but again, more
      memory and more processor speed is a large part of the key to the
      experience being positive.

      Jeffrey
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic