7304Re: [peditors] Re: Design ideas for desktop GUI interface

  • The White Crow
    Mar 2, 2001
      >Since you need to re-write this, why not in Java? This will make it work
      >on Windows, MacOS, Linux, and Solaris. One program, multiple platforms.
      >
      >And maybe this will be the program that converts Jenifer to liking Java
      >programs.

      My first reaction was "No Java!" and then I saw your next line. ;) Ah,
      how well I've made my opinions known.

      Who knows? I've recently become convinced that Flash is not the devil's
      tool I always thought it was and begrudging accept frames as something
      people can possibly use right. Maybe it is possible for someone to write a
      Java program that isn't a snail and doesn't crash my computer. :)

      Jennifer
      --
      The White Crow
      Author of The Deryni Roleplaying Game