7295Re: [peditors] Re: Design ideas for desktop GUI interface

  • Jeffrey A. Krzysztow
    Mar 2, 2001
      Jesse,

      Since you need to re-write this, why not in Java? This will make it work
      on Windows, MacOS, Linux, and Solaris. One program, multiple platforms.

      And maybe this will be the program that converts Jenifer to liking Java
      programs.

      Jeffrey