7272Re: [peditors] Design ideas for desktop GUI interface

  • The White Crow
    Mar 1, 2001
      At 08:12 AM 3/1/2001 -0500, you wrote:
      >What should the desktop GUI (graphical user interface) look like? Similar to
      >Windows Explorer, or like the Palm Desktop application? Or, as I did with
      >peditDesk, like the handheld itself?

      There's pros and cons with each. I think I'd prefer the handheld look
      myself, which has some coolness factor involved. The Palm Desktop interface
      has some benefits, as this makes it more like being part of the standard
      apps...(how hard is it to make a plug-in for the desktop app, anyway? I
      have a couple of conduits that at least put a button in to access them).

      Jennifer
      --
      The White Crow
      Author of The Deryni Roleplaying Game