6425Re: An item for the wishlist...maybe

  • Peter Grierson
    Jan 24, 2001
       Jennifer I saw this while reading some old post hence the delay.

      Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 13:26:15 -0500
         From:
      whytcrow@...
      Subject: Re: An item for the wishlist...maybe.  If you would like to be able to undo up to 16 cuts & copies install the MagicText plugin Clipboard Stack

      Ah, I understand now.  Cut, not delete -- that's what I want for
      preventing worry about the undo capabilities.  I'm fine with it not
      all being undoable (although I like having undo there!).

      However, it still beeps at me.  Grr...I thought it was a system
      thing, and now I know.

      Jennifer
      The White Crow
      FUDGE Deryni and Brave New World stuff:
      http://www.io.com/~whytcrow/
      "I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you
      want to annoy for the rest of your life." -- Rita Rudner
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic