4136Re: [peditors] An item for the wishlist...maybe

  • whytcrow@io.com
    Dec 1, 2000
      Ah, I understand now. Cut, not delete -- that's what I want for
      preventing worry about the undo capabilities. I'm fine with it not
      all being undoable (although I like having undo there!).

      However, it still beeps at me. Grr...I thought it was a system
      thing, and now I know.

      Jennifer
      The White Crow
      FUDGE Deryni and Brave New World stuff:
      http://www.io.com/~whytcrow/
      "I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you
      want to annoy for the rest of your life." -- Rita Rudner
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic