4130Re: [peditors] An item for the wishlist...maybe

    Dec 1, 2000
      whytcrow@... wrote to Paul Nevai:
      #
      # Ok, it might not be a peditPro problem (I think it is probably a
      # system thing, but I'm unclear), but it drives me batty. When I go to
      # delete a bunch of text and I'm beeped at "This operation cannot be
      # undone" and I must stop what I"m doing and hit OK. I suppose that
      # there's a good reason for this -- I'd be unhappy if I wasn't warned
      # and tried to undo something and it didn't work. And now I can just
      # hit return and keep going. But it beeps at me, and that's annoying.
      # I don't mind a dialogue box. I do mind that it beeps. Petty, I'm
      # sure. :)

      It's built in. Try it anywhere else in the Palm. A Hack could remove it BUT
      it's not worth the trouble [IMHO]. Best regards, Paul
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic