4128An item for the wishlist...maybe

  • whytcrow@io.com
    Dec 1, 2000
      Ok, it might not be a peditPro problem (I think it is probably a
      system thing, but I'm unclear), but it drives me batty. When I go to
      delete a bunch of text and I'm beeped at "This operation cannot be
      undone" and I must stop what I"m doing and hit OK. I suppose that
      there's a good reason for this -- I'd be unhappy if I wasn't warned
      and tried to undo something and it didn't work. And now I can just
      hit return and keep going. But it beeps at me, and that's annoying.
      I don't mind a dialogue box. I do mind that it beeps. Petty, I'm
      sure. :)

      And now that I've typed this out, I'm not sure what I want anymore.
      I do want to know that I won't be able to recover this, but I
      generally am not deleting such large chunks of text without having a
      real reason for it. And thus hate to be beeped at without good
      reason. (And no, turning my sound off isn't an option).

      Jee, I'm so indecisive I feel like a Floridian.

      (who's lived there, has family there, and thus has license to poke fun)

      The White Crow
      FUDGE Deryni and Brave New World stuff:
      "I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you
      want to annoy for the rest of your life." -- Rita Rudner
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic