4122[peditors] Re: LapTopHack 2.23b

  • whytcrow@io.com
    Dec 1, 2000

      >you succeeded. In LTH 2.24 evrything is fine again.
      >Moving "OurControlActivator" works great (first step in direction
      >overall "cursor movement"? ;)

      No bugs here either. And the moving OCA is *Very* cool. No
      possiblity of me forgeting what is under the window between deciding
      I needed to select something and popping up the window. :)

      Jennifer
      the forgetful peditor...

      The White Crow
      FUDGE Deryni and Brave New World stuff:
      http://www.io.com/~whytcrow/
      "I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you
      want to annoy for the rest of your life." -- Rita Rudner
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic