31719Re: [peditors] Where's pedit?

    Apr 25 4:00 PM
      On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 4:47 PM, <Chris_D@...> wrote:

      > Looking for a good text editor for my numerous PalmOS PDAs, I found good reports of pedit but I couldn't find anywhere from which to download the program. This group looked a likely place but it seems that there are no files in the "Files" section.

      Note that pedit is properly a memo editor, which isn't quite the same thing.

      There are actually an assortment of text editors for Palm devices.
      The ones I know of are listed here:
      http://texteditors.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PalmOSEditorsFamily

      Of those listed, I have pedit, Wordsmith, and Tejpwriter on the TX.

      The real strength of the pedit family is support for a full scripting
      language on Palm OS.