      Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. April 2013 um 06:13 Uhr
      Von: dmccunney <dennis.mccunney@...>
      An: peditors@yahoogroups.com
      Betreff: Re: [peditors] hi...
      On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 11:25 PM, Voytek Eymont <voytek@...> wrote:
      > http://jornostore.com/specifications/ ?
      >
      > The company that used to make Palm's ones, doesn't seem to make them anymore

      The ones I'm familiar with were an OEM offering from Think Outside.
      who also sold them under their own name. Think Outside got purchased
      by Mobility Electronics, who renamed themselves iGO. They still
      exist, but no longer produce keyboards.
      https://plus.google.com/u/0/105128793974319004519[https://plus.google.com/u/0/105128793974319004519]