31668Re: [peditors] hi...

    Apr 9, 2013
      On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 10:17 PM, <voytek@...> wrote:
      > On Wed, April 10, 2013 10:57 am, dmccunney wrote:
      >
      >> I still have and use a Palm folding keyboard. If I get a table, a BT
      >> keybpard will join the mix.
      >
      > have quite a few Palm folding keyboards.... including the 5 row ones;
      > but, never got the bt one...(never wanted to pay the price....)

      The current one here is a 5 row PalmOne model. I believe I have a 4
      row floating around somewhere too, and still have a Targus Stowaway
      from the old Visor Pro.

      I passed on BT for the Palm because of intended usage. On the old
      Zodiac, at least, I could use Wifi (via a SanDisk Wifi SD card) *or*
      Bluetooth, but not both at once. Since a use case involved using the
      keyboard while connected via Wifi, that let out a BT keyboard, but an
      IR model was usable.

      Should an Android device join the family, a BT keyboard will be a necessity.

      > but, with the Xoom or Atrix got Motorola bt keyboard/mouse combo (not
      > folding though, oh well)

      Are folding BT units that work with the phones available?
      https://plus.google.com/u/0/105128793974319004519
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic