31628Re: [peditors] removing stuff between '<' and '>' ?

  • Voytek Eymont
    Jun 29, 2011
      On Wed, June 29, 2011 11:11 pm, John Markley wrote:

      > Here is a shorter and much more elegant way to get the same result.
      > I think it is better than the first one. It will only run in an
      > active text field. It will run in a text field that does not have both <
      > and > bracketing some text but will not do anything to the text at all.
      > When <text> is present it will remove it.

      John,

      ahem, dumb operator's dumb error....

      I can't recall (or figure out...) where/how to put the script, save/name
      it, and invoke it...

      I'm going over the old notes you sent me last time, but haven't found it yet.

      --
      Voytek
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic