31619removing stuff between '<' and '>' ?

  • Voytek Eymont
    Jun 26, 2011
      dumb question...

      need help [he means: can someone do it for him?] with getting a script to
      remove all stuff between '<' and '>'

      I use 'Hours' (from sf.net) to keep track of stuff, stuff gets imported
      from calendar/datebk

      stuff contains 'un-required DateBk stuff' between '<''>'

      in the past, there was only 2 lines and a bit, so I did it by hand
      now, there is a lot more stuff between '<' '>', like 7 lines or more

      (I like my Android Motrix phone, but, there plenty of life left in Palm
      and EVEN MORE SO, in Palm APPS, from where I am at)
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic