31615Re: [peditors] Kinoma Player 4 EX for the Palm - off topic

  • Voytek Eymont
    Feb 7, 2011
      On Tue, February 8, 2011 12:34 pm, dmccunney wrote:
      > On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 8:34 AM, Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu>
      > wrote:

      > If they no longer sell/support it, no. You would need a cracked
      > registered copy.

      it was available on 'trialpay' at some point, maybe it still is ...?

      they also made it available for free, I think ? shortly before it became
      abandoned

      I just tried re-installing my copy (that I never really use (apart from
      testing)), it seems to be keyed to both user id and hardware id, then it
      authenticates with Kinoma's server (which is operating OK), it seems from
      this installation I've just done that it wouldn't register on different
      Palm or with different user id

      > What do you use it for? There may be something else that will do the
      > job.

      it's probably the only youtube player for Palm ? for other media, other
      apps are way better (TCMP, Resco)

      --
      Voytek
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic