31598Re: pedit/pToolSet

  • kunkel321
    Jan 4, 2011
      > > Some of you asked me if pedit/pToolSet will move to other platforms. I
      > > don't plan to do so.
      > If StyleTap ever makes a version for Android there may be some hope
      Hi folks, I hope all is well. I haven't been on this forum for a while. (Since pToolSet started going in the direction of Smartphones--I still use my old T5.) Anyhow, after six or seven years it's finally wearing out. I hate to do it, but I will probably stop using Palm. Seems like the whole community is heading towards Android. FWIW, I do hope there will be a pToolSet for Android someday... "aToolSet?" ;)

      Welp, take care all! -steve
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic