31471Re: [peditors] Re: pToolset & Treos.

    Oct 12 9:20 AM
      Hi Andy:

      > Thanks again John, and my good wishes to the guy who wrote pToolSet. I
      wonder what Paul is up to these days.

      You are so nice. I exist. My Treo 755p is basically retired. My GSM Centro
      is used only when I am outside the US with various SIM cards. I am now a
      Sprint Centro guy. Both pToolSet and pedit work perfectly on them except
      that the screen is tinier than tiny. However, the cellphone part works
      absolutely perfectly; never had such a great cell experience before (I always
      used Sprint); it's almost as good as a landline. I am using a hi-cap Seidio

      BTW. I assigned the calendar key to pEditTool, and a long press of the same
      brings up pMasterTool.