31464pToolset & Treos.

  • bluefish1960
    Oct 9, 2009
      Hi gang,
      I seem to be having problems selecting menu items that have numbers.
      I am using pToolSet 8.13 Dec 04 2007.
      I can select anything by holding option> and the required number, but one handed...it does not recognise option> release option then press number.

      EG: edit text, call pEditTool and esc J. The labels at the beginning all start with numbers, and will not trigger unless I hold option while pressing the desired number.

      What I really want is to do it one handed.

      Any chance, or is that just a pipe dream in these 'pre' days. (smiley).

      Regards
      Andy
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic