3133Re[2]: [peditors] Fitaly vs. FitalyStamp vs. ?

  • Mitch Wagner
    Nov 2, 2000
      I've never had a problem getting FitalyStamp to recognize taps
      correctly. If you are having the problem on two different Palm units,
      perhaps the source of your problem is a software conflict or even user
      error?

      You're right about the two other points, though: there is no easy way
      to tell whether you're in FitalyStamp mode or Graffiti mode, and you
      do have the overlay permanently covering up the Graffiti area. The
      former is something of a problem - if you use any hacks that depend on
      sliding the stylus form one silkscreen button to another, such as
      PhlegmHack or EVEdit, then you'll have a lot more trouble with
      FitalyStamp. Covering up the Graffiti area is not a problem at all; I
      simply don't use Graffiti anymore; FitalyStamp is superior is every
      way.

      --
      Mitch Wagner