31253somewhat OT: Palm keeps rebooting

  • Mark A. Mandel
    Dec 3, 2008
      Today my Tungsten T|X reboots every time I turn it on. Whether I use the power
      button or one of the four assignable buttons or the center of the 5-way button
      doesn't make a difference: I get the orange "Palm" logo, the progress bar
      proceeds across the bottom of the screen, the greyscale "Palm Powered" logo
      comes up, and then the Date/Time Preferences screen.

      I have noticed in the past week, maybe longer, that the power button is fussy,
      needing to be held down longer and/or maybe pressed on one side.

      This is neither convenient nor comforting. Any ideas? suggestions?

      Mark Mandel
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic