31062Re: [peditors] Adding 1 in SheetToGo

    Jul 16, 2008
      On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 5:25 AM, fjmancho <fjmancho@...> wrote:

      > • MegaWiki (by Jerry D. Hedden. It is a shareware app. You may register at [https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=jdhedden%40yahoo.com%5d;
      > though I am not sure this link is still working) Only the main application is needed; version 6 if possible.

      I'm not sure it's still possible to register Megawiki. And the "main
      app" is the Megawiki hack itself, which will not run on OS 5 devices.

      Megawiki author Jerry Hedden didn't know how to get Megawiki to work
      under OS 5, and was deeply unhappy with Palm for removing the facility
      hacks used to work. The last comments he made on the old Megawiki
      mailing list indicated a willingness to make it open source, but that
      never got beyond the preliminary discussion phase.

      Piki is a DA, and will work in OS 5. Whether Piki itself is worth the
      registration fee for the full Megawiki package is a matter for the
      individual using your technique.