31048Adding 1 in SheetToGo

  • fjmancho
    Jul 10, 2008
      I would like to share the pScript below. It helps me to use SheetToGo like a counter. It adds one unit (or more, if you modify /&varAdd@[$2,1]) to the particular cell you actually are working with (black margin).

      • /!/$f allows you to control whether the pScript runs over a SheetToGo form: either the app itself or eventualy a Desk Accessory generated by Accessorizer (I belive they are very useful).

      • /&ifAbort@[$$!=1400] can be replaced by /&ifScript@[$$!=1400,@@XXX@@]
      so that an alternative action can be performed.

      I have attached the pScript to a hard button so that to add 1 to acounter takes me two steps.

      pScript_XX
      {add1::/!/$f
      /&ifAbort@[$$!=1400]
      /p13