3087RE: [peditors] Fitaly vs. FitalyStamp vs. ?

  • leehauser@att.net
    Nov 1, 2000

      Yes, you can turn it off, but then you have a layer of plastic between your
      stylus and the screen (no, I don't use a screen protector... in three years
      of Palming, I've never had a need for one). And, if I remember, there wasn't
      an easy way to tell if Graffiti was on or off (I could be wrong). And I just
      never, ever got it to recognize taps accurately, even after having my Palm
      replaced due to a bad digitizer, and after endlessly removing and reapplying
      the overlay to try to get it in the right location. It was just a lot more
      trouble than it was worth.

      Lee

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic