29749Re: [peditors] pToolSet - poor pToolSet

  • Jon Hind
    Jun 25, 2007
      Well it's hard.

      Again ? launching exchange manager thingies from ptoolset.

      And you've done the other stuff which I now appreciate with my replacement
      palm.

      Hmm. how about working with the initiate developer to launch initiate
      shortcuts ?
      no - thought not :)

      Hmm.

      On the ptools - allow a . (period/full stop) exit from them all - ptext
      needs .E
      Oh no see why it's like that - you might want to enter a '.' in the text ?

      This is hard...

      --
      Jon

      Email & MSN: jon@...