29687Re: [peditors] Re: pToolSet - poor pToolSet

  • J Messeder
    Jun 3, 2007
      Cleveland Rocks!
      I don't know enough about pTools to ask for new stuff that may
      already be there, but I have run across a couple things (e.g. pAscii)
      that say I need to be putting pToolsPro on my list. So, if I'm in time ...

      --

      /The erasure of a human subspecies is largely painless -- to us -- if we
      know little enough about it. A dead Chinaman is of little import to us