29645Re: [peditors] pToolSet - poor pToolSet

    Jun 1, 2007
      Quoting Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu>:

      > Hi Guys:
      >
      > Knock knock...
      >
      > Who is there?
      >
      > Two separate expired offers for three complimentary pToolSet registrations
      > and no takers. Not even a request "OK, gimme one for Fido and one for
      > Tinkerbell".
      >
      > /Paul

      ARRGGGHHHH! Where are those guys? I've been holding back. So,

      FEATURE REQUEST!! Can you add hold'n'hold capability to the center
      5-way button? Probably difficult, and thus an ideal request. :)

      And, in spite of unfulfillment of the stated conditions for this, I
      *do* publically state my admiration for the fine Cavaliers (C3-P2 now).